Dear Students and parents,
Further to our eInvite sent last week here are a few more details for you regarding our forthcoming carnival.
- Students from Year 5 onwards are to be in school as usual before 7:45am to set up the games stalls. They may come dressed in carnival appropriate attire.
- The rest of the students (Year 1 to 4) may come with their parents. Those students who are involved in the opening ceremony will need touch up makeup. They must report latest by 8:30 am in the music room as opening ceremony will be at 9 am sharp.
- There are games in the field that requires students to play with water balloons. Please bring along a change of attire should you get wet.
- There are many exciting prizes to be won, including vouchers from TEK bookstore, Typo, Decathlon, and Parkson, as well as spa vouchers.
- Students are asked to retain the coupon leaflet so that they may redeem the prizes if their number is called out for the lucky draw. Please have a look at the attached list of prizes to be given away.
- ECAs for Friday (Football, Taekwondo, Chess and basketball) will continue after the carnival.
- Students from University Nottingham Malaysia will be setting up an Escape Room for the carnival promoting STEM games on the mezzanine floor.
- The school will be presenting a chemistry experiment presentation during assembly on the 19th morning, which will be hosted by UNM.
- There are loads and food and drinks for all enjoy.
We do hope that all these fun scientific activities will increase students’ interest in Science, technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Looking forward to see all parents, grandparents, friends and siblings on Friday.